What if you were an Electrician at AFECO?
You could lead electrical installation projects on client sites across the region.
Up to £35,000 level dependent on experience
What you’ll be doing
As a member of our multi-skilled and mobile site team, you will be responsible for the on-site installation, testing and sign off of our projects.
The day-to-day activities of this role will involve travelling to a client’s site and carrying out the electrical installation and testing work required for that particular project including associated paperwork. You will be part of a mechanical and electrical team and assist mechanical trades when required.
Download the full Job Description for more information about the role.
What skills and qualifications are we looking for?
We are looking for people who share our passion and willingness to deliver an excellent service safely.
You will be enthusiastic and keen to solve problems and assist in the delivery of our projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that our work adheres to the Company’s management systems including all occupational health and safety (OH&S), environmental and quality policies and requirements.
- 2+ years related experience post qualification in electrical installation and testing, preferably in the UK water sector
- Fully qualified electrician (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- 17th / 18th Edition
- ECS Gold card or can easily obtain one
- PC literate with good communication skills
- Able to work well in a team and give as well as take instruction· Punctuality and reliability
- Excellent health and safety knowledge and application
- Willingness to learn and undertake training as required
- Positive “can do” attitude with a flexible approach to work and ability to work on own initiative
- Valid UK driving licence
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection
- Control and automation experience
- EUSR clean water card
- Emergency first aid or First Aider
- Confined spaces training
Think your suitable – we’d love to hear from you!
At AFECO, we value our employee’s and encourage and support them to develop themselves and their career through training and progression.
We are a privately owned business with a friendly and open culture and are dedicated to creating and maintaining and workforce that is highly skilled and motivated.
Download the full Job Description for more information about the role and if you think you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply using the form below…